Dragon and Bumble Bee ready to go!
I really think at this age Halloween is more for the Parents than the children. Although, Emma *did* pick out her costume this year, first she wanted to be a pig, then a "duckling" and finally a dinosaur. When the day came however, she dubbed herself a Dragon. Works for me! We walked around the whole neighborhood, and it was one of the better times we had. Not having to worry about if the kids would be to cold was awesome. The MP's drove up and down the streets with their lights on (I was worried the flashing would set Emma off into seizures, but thankfully, they didn't). We did have a few meltdowns, but they were settled rather quickly. The Girls got lots of candy and enjoyed it. Although, Olivia just sat in the wagon and took it all in!The following day (actually Halloween, Post did the Trick or Treating on Saturday) we went to Savannah, and Emma got to see Boats and walk up and down all the cool streets. I got some cute pictures there to!
Tommorrow will be a sad day. When Josh was set to deploy, Josh's Mom got a flight out here to spend a week with us, and still came even though Josh was home. It's been a fun week, and Emma loves having her grammie here! I'm worried that her leaving is going to confuse her again, but I know that the time she had with her was a good thing. So we drive her back to the airport tomorrow afternoon. I wish we all didn't live so spread apart.


No comments:
Post a Comment